Small Groups and Sunday School Classes
- Prayer Small Group---Meets every Tuesday at 9:30am in the Room 104, to lift up people in prayer. Questions? Please contact Uldine Curtis at 549-1096.
- Men's Bible Study---Meets every Thursday at 7:00am in room 105 for men to have breakfast, Bible study, prayer and fellowship. Questions? Please contact Jerry Leer or Dennis Ball at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Asbury Sunday School Class---Meets every Sunday at 10:00am in room 154.
For senior men and women to study the Bible, get together four times a year outside the class room,
and support ministry and mission of the church. Questions? Please contact Mary Van Tol at 574-1963.
- Discovery Sunday School Class---Meets every Sunday at 10:00am in room 105. For Senior men and women to study Scripture and to put on various fellowship events throughout the year. Questions? Please contact Ted Ruder at 945-3089 or Gladys Barcelo at 772-4485.
- Friends Sunday School Class---Meets every Sunday at 10:00am in room 152. For fun-loving adults to study the Bible and apply its teachings to life. This class is well known for its “Valentine’s Breakfast” in February that rasies money for college scholarships and missions. Questions? Please contact Brenda Middaugh at email@example.com.
About Life Groups...
A Life Group is where you learn to love, serve, and know God together with your friends. It is a group of 6-12 people (or 3-6 couples), where you share, pray, support each other, learn, serve and have fellowship. Groups meet 3 times a month for about 90 minutes.
|Women's Groups||Meeting Time||Group Leader||Email Address||Phone|
|LadyBUGS (Moms)||Wed. (Parlor)
11:30am - 1:00pm
6:00 - 7:30pm
|Thurs. (Ken Lutz' House)
6:30 - 8:00pm
|Group 7||Wed. (Parsonage)
7:30 - 9:00pm
|Jay Therrellfirstname.lastname@example.org||542-4051 or 549-3271|
|Paradise Seekers||Thurs. (Conf. Room)
6:30 - 8:00pm
|Richard and Jan Guilkeyemail@example.com||458-6717|
7:00 - 8:30pm
|Ed and Annie Johnsonfirstname.lastname@example.org||220-3762 or 940-2003|
|Sonseekers||Wed. 6:30 - 8:00pm||Tim and Candace Fetterlyemail@example.com||240-3633|
|Group 11||Tues. 6:30 - 8:00pm||Dave and Pam Woodrufffirstname.lastname@example.org||945-7886|
The Women's Ministry seeks to connect women on their faith walks to follow Jesus. One of the main branches of this ministry is the United Methodist Women (UMW). Included in the UMW are small groups (called circles), outreach and mission oppurtunities, and times for spiritual growth. For more information please email Carolyn McKinney at email@example.com or Mary Van Tol at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Men's Ministry seeks to join men together in Christian fellowship. The men support one another in their spiritual journeys through weekly Bible study and serving in our local community through various service projects. For more information, please contact Dave Woodruff at 945-7886.
Senior Adult Ministry
Our Senior Adult Ministry seeks to support our seniors by connecting them with one another and making sure their needs are met. Among the ministry opportunities included in this area are our visitation ministry, homebound ministry, and a group that keeps up lines of communication through cards and phone calls. For more information, please contact Dennis Ball, Pastor of Connecting Ministries, at email@example.com.