Everyone’s spiritual journey is different, and so each of us will get connected in a different way. We hope you’ll use these suggestions as a starting point for prayer and reflection. Then, follow where God leads! Let us know how we can help you take those next steps in your spiritual life. Here are just a few suggestions:
- If you just want to be a little more “in the loop,” sign up for the weekly email list by emailing Church Administrator, Mike Moretti
- If you want to start building friendships at Cape Coral First, a small group would be a good place to start.
- Maybe you’d like to grow more in your faith or learn more about the Bible; you might want to check out our Bible Studies or Sunday Schools.
- If you want to become a member of Cape Coral First, sign up for our membership class, Connection, by emailing Associate Pastor, Nako Kellum.
- Other people’s next steps are to volunteer in our church, or to join us in showing God’s love by serving our community.
These are just a few ideas. The pastors and staff of Cape Coral First are here to help you take the next steps on your journey with God.
Cape Coral First has a Facebook Page - 'like' us if you wish to keep up on our information there.